- MEET THE DOCTORS
- WHAT WE TREAT
- OUR TECHNIQUES
- WEEKLY HEALTH TIP
- CONTACT & MAP
There is a 95% chance it's not genetic. It's easy to blame our parents for our headaches, back pain, digestive problems and most any other problem we have. But the truth is that only 5% of our health problems are genetic. Our society breeds stress and anxiety but does little in the way of stress management or relief.
As Doctors of Chiropractic, we can't remove the stress from your life, but we can help your body heal the damage of stress and better prepare your body to process stress. The cumulative effects of stress take a great toll on your health and well-being. It's time to fight back! Give us a call. Your parents will thank us.
Health & Stress-Reduction
“When I first came in I had aches and pains and limited range of motion in my neck. Life is good—range of motion seems to have improved dramatically and my overall general stress seems to be reduced when I come in.” — Sara